High performance applications with C++ and QML
for creating highly peformant, platform-native applications we rely on the C++ programming language, the Qt UI framework and the QML design language. This lets us create applications that combine a modern, unique appearance with advanced functionality while being deployable on Windows, Linux, Android, OS/X and iOS platforms.
Framework based development
Our LightningObjects/UI Framework allows creating applications even more productively. Here’s a rundown of the most prominent features:
- Model based. Development starts with a description formulated in an XML-based abstract syntax. The description encompasses the user layer (View Model), the application layer (Application Model) and the data layer (Data Model).
- Generator based. An application frame is generated from the above mentioned description which mirrors the layer architecture and contains a number of built-in functions. The generated code is extended by means of subclassing, avoiding issues with overwriting custom code upon re-generation.
- Ready-made database access. Optionally, an access layer for the LigtningObjects/DB database or for arbitrary relational databases can be generated, which offers convenient, transactional and high-performance object persistence.
- Translation and context help. LightningObjects/UI includes infrastructure which significantly eases handling transaltion and adding context help.
- CSS-like styling. built-in, CSS-like Styling allows changing the appearance of the application easily. Among other things, this can be used to dynamically adapt the application to the screen capabilities of a mobile device.
- Application variants. LightningOjects/UI includes an advanced mechanism for creating application variants by means of a difference specification which allows removing parts of the application or adding new ones.
The following video demonstrates our work:
Please conact us for further information